Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
- We highly recommend to book your viewing in advance.
- Give us a quick call just before starting your journey for viewing to check availability.
- Cars can be held only when holding deposit is paid.
- Holding deposit is fully refundable if it is paid before viewing.
- An admin charge is applied to holding deposit, if the buyer cancels the deal before the due date (mentioned on deposit agreement).
- Holding deposit is not refundable after the due date (mentioned on deposit agreement).
- All cars are sold with warranty, except PX clearance, budget cars (under £1500) and cars more than 10 years of age, unless is agreed at the time of sale (warranty can be arranged on exempt cars on request).
- Three months basic warranty is offered by Variety Cars. It is limited to 1500 miles. Claims and repairs can be made only in our workshop.
- Diagnostic, collection and deliveries are not covered by warranty.
- Extended warranty (6 to 24 months) is valid nationwide, and claims can be made under following condition:
- Car is taken to a VAT registered garage.
- Repairing garage is prepared to follow claim procedure.
- If in any case the repairing garage is not fully satisfied to follow claim procedures, evidence of faults must be provided to Variety Cars, i.e. image of the car on ramp (or inside garage workshop with number plate showing, image of diagnostic screen, image of faulty part, exact mileage, date and repair estimate.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any further question.